|Realistic Real Estate||
Buying / Investing
* Why Australian house prices have not corrected yet.
* Best investment suburbs revealed
* Identifying the next property growth spot
* Top 5 Traps to Avoid when Investing in Property through your Self-Managed Superannuation Fund
* Five property investing lessons you never want to forget
* Nine things you should never do as a property investor
* The 5 worst problems for a property to have
* 10 important life lessons from a seasoned property investor
* The basic characteristics of property as an investment
* The defence rests on military housing investment
* Finding the right tenant
* Video Workshop - the Golden Rules of Property Investment
* The warning signs of a dodgy tenant
* Routine property inspections help keep rentals profitable
* Can I afford an investment property?
* Buying or renting a home with a pool or spa? What you need to know
* Property landlords have their pick of tenants
* Avoiding stamp duty traps in Queensland
* Understanding your mortgage
* The 10 most common mistakes made by investors
* A 20% deposit is not always a good idea
* As far as forms go, this one's a doozey
* What every investor must know at tax time
* Property depreciation 101
* Top 10 mistakes new landlords make - and how to avoid them
* The importance of future proofing your investment
* To sell or not to sell during the Christmas holiday season
* How to prepare your house for an open inspection
* Survey reveals top buyer
* Selling Your House - 10 Ideas to Increase the Value of Your Property Before You Sell
* Is an Auction right for you?
* Spruced in a snap
* Pictures put sale in focus
* Kitchen is the most important in inspection : survey
* 3 reasons why this property cycle will be different to the past
* Video Report : Louis Christopher - The property market is reviving; what could ramp it up and what can stall it?
* Six ways to avoid dirty selling tactics
* Eco living technologies help home value grow
* Report shows how a good garden can add thousands to your home's value
* Thinking fast capital growth? Think renovations .......
Real Estate and Life in General
* 2013 Buyers and Sellers Report
* What does the strong inflation result mean for our property markets? * What's happening around Australia's property market & my 2014 forecasts
* An insight into Australian cities
* Barking up the Wrong Tree : Top 10 of 2013
* 17 things you should feel great about
* Should you trust Real Estate Agents?
* Sod turning marks the start of construction for the $1 billion Moreton Bay Rail Link
* 20 Life hacks to save you money and make your life easier
* 9 of the creepiest housemates in Australia
* The 25 things Happy people do differently
* How to prepare your property for bushfire season
* 10 Tips for moving with Kids
* Four steps to becoming a milliionaire
* Renovations that won't break your lease
* Why doesn't anyone pay attention?
* What does it take to have a meaningful and happy life?
* How do you get people to support your goals?
* Perth property scammers. Could it happen again?
* Redcliffe REIQ chariman tips turnaround for Peninsual property market
* What is southeast Qld's worst DIY disaster? (or Advice for the Weekend Warrior)
* 8 Ways to cope with negative cash flow
* Why interest rate cuts have less influence than many think on the Australian housing market
* March rate cut tipped as consumer sentiment remains subdued
* Controversial property economist Steve Keen says "bollocks" to calls for a return to first-home owner grants
* 10 Reasons to feel positive about 2013
* 6 Things really productive people do
* Renovation rescue
* Scrap laws making new houses sustainable
* 5 Things really smart people do
* Leave emotions at home when it comes to valuations
* Housing approvals beat expectations to jump 8.4% in November
* Last hope for building boost
* Michael Matusik says Brisbane property market can only get better
* Natural methods a cool option
* Test of faith for property believers
* Low home prices may lure buyers in Brisbane real estate market
* Why are you still so glum?
* Work to begin on new housing development at Mango Hill
* REIQ cries foul over Queensland finances audit
Copyright 2013 - 2017
All rights reserved.
E Briann Rowse
Julie M Rayner